drame de vacanses Index du Forum
drame de vacanses
Drame de Vacanses

drame de vacanses Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Convert Facebook Profile To Business Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    drame de vacanses Index du Forum -> Avant tout -> Absences
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
savascanop

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Convert Facebook Profile To Business Account Répondre en citant

Convert Facebook Profile To Business Account
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Does the venue youre playing at have a Facebook Page? Ask them to post about your event on their Page, inviting their own followers to RSVP. Business Communications & Etiquette. We all have issues with that in general. LIKES) but I have yet to see that and it seems as though theyre all completely GONE!Ive posted several times on the Facebook community page with no answers or response. June donaldson hi Jon. Can you show me?I had 2 personal accounts. No clue what to do. If you use them for the same purpose, Id consider merging, but keep in mind that many of the friends who connected with your personal profile probably did so as a friend and not a fan. If this isnt possible, please contact customer support from the Help Center. So, suppose I manage a band what should I do attempt to personally friend every fan? Or create a personal page for the band so I have some method of telling our fans about our gigs when the fan befriends our personal band page?And please dont tell me to send status messages to the 16% of the people who might see them. Christopher Pennington Hi Noelle, if i change my profile to a page will all my friends convert to automatic likes? Noelle Leahy Thats the theory anyway, although I dont really trust the system 100% so do it at your own risk, as they say. Unfortunately, the conversion may also mean that I lose all the date in our Ads Manager? Ive been trying to Google what happens to the date but am unable to find it. As someone who manages social media pages for their clients it can be difficult to wring a return out Facebook (especially Facebook Pages). I just registered and went directly to the create a business page link at the bottom of the facebook.com page. An error has occurred while merging pages. That makes things tricky if you had an already established business Page with activity on it. When I try to deactivate this account, FB tells me I might miss my 4,000 friends. Back to the homepage Youre going to love ShortStack Get Started It's Free Facebook Contests Instagram Contests Twitter Contests YouTube Contests Landing Page Contests Embedded Contests User-Generated Content Rights Management Hashtag Contests Pick Contest Winners Features Examples Pricing Custom Services Integrations Marketing Automation Help Docs Demos Templates Resources Testimonials Style Panel Analytics Email Analytics Blog Support About News Referral Program Changelog Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy Copyright Pancake Laboratories, Inc. Its ridiculous. When your profile is converted to a Page, the old you disappears. Ive been browsing around for hours now but no success& Jon Loomer Ive never heard that, Jen, but it sounds like a good security measure. Jon Loomer Exactly, facebook-794003496:disqus! Heres more info on admin roles: Cassie Witt Thanks for writing this. And hopefully my story can help make it easier! tparker Cassie, I downloaded my personal profile info but I dont see where the photos file is. Hope that helps!Jon Jade Dowling Hi there, I am trying to convert my profile into a fan page as it is a business and I didnt realise I couldnt have a business page as a profile. Im not going to list it all here because it is an extensive list. Im sorry I must being stupid&how do I get a personal profile now Ive converted? Someone tell me please? Cindy Hi when merging your personal page and your fb page what will the end result look like?will the page read my name or my business name? And what will happen to my friend list? Thanks!! Jon Loomer You will retain the name of the larger page. I never dreamed my account would be deactivated. Good luck. My daughter says when she puts my name in the search bar on FB my profile page still comes up, but I dont even have a search bar. I just did the download myself and all the photos are under the photos folder and then in folders by album name. Whats your advice on the process- do you think it is trustworthy enough to try?Thanks, JD! Jon Loomer Hey, JD! Its a tough call. That was the first thing I had been trying to address since the conversion. Managing Employees. This will be the one youll keep.From the top of your Page, click Edit PageSelect Update InfoFrom the left sidebar, select Resources.Click the Merge duplicate Pages link. Oh? I should use a Promoted Post to reach a higher percentage? Well, if Im going to pay to reach my fans (ridiculous in the first place) why would I then try to drive them to the Facebook event (where I dont get their email address) when I can drive them instead to my website where I can get their email address (with their permission) to email them again in the future?The bottom line is that the only true way for a business to drive people to Facebook events is to either create a personal profile for the business or to try to befriend every fan (and with the 5,000 friend limit this requires multiple personal profiles).And, by the way, heres the kicker: Facebook Pages, as they are presently constructed (no invite functionality) actually make us look worse! If we create an event for a gig and only have a handful of RSVPs (because we cant invite Fans to the gig) it looks like there is no one coming out to our gig when, in fact, we are expecting a great crowd. From the Facebook Help Center:Maintaining a personal account for anything other than an individual person is a violation of Facebooks Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. Smile Jon Loomer Awesome! Thats exactly why I write posts like that every now and then. Try: Body of an error/warning message. Ive already created a new secondary account which I will then use as a personal account after the switchover. I have a Business Profile that somehow was created as a Personal Profile back in 09 5a02188284
facebook for blackberry 4.0.0.3 downloadfacebook insights reporting toolfacebook forokode agar status facebook banyak yang likehacking tricks for facebook account password in hindifake likes in facebookdownload facebook seluler versi 7.1entrar no facebook facebook loginhacker un compte facebook.netfacebook forgot my birthday

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    drame de vacanses Index du Forum -> Avant tout -> Absences Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation